JohnHamptonshireJohnHamptonshire

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Rejected Cartoons Rejected Cartoons

I think you've got the skills, but the quality of your work is just too low. I think you need to focus a bit more on the material you write and, like others have mentioned, the quality of your audio. But in time you can get there!

Batman: Arkham Jerk Batman: Arkham Jerk

Haha I never actually realized what you pointed out in this animation when playing the game, but you're absolutely right... And props on the animation, voice-acting and the humor, the jokes were actually funny and well-delivered!

DJFry responds:

Thanks!

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

I used to be a big fan of your work but nowadays all you come out with are pretty shallow jokes about homosexuals, nudity and weird fetishes. Maybe at first that was funny, but this is like the 20th or 30th time you tried the same joke again. It just isn't funny anymore. At all.

Game of Thrones Cartoon Game of Thrones Cartoon

I'm sorry man. You're a very talented animator but a terrible comedian. Not even funny in the slightest.

Mr. Putter Mr. Putter

Scared the crap outta me as soon as the demon came up! Your animation is incredibly beautiful by the way, I love the colors too! And the ending made me laugh like never before. Really good work!

KidneyJohn responds:

Thanks, sorry to scare you. Maybe I should add a disclaimer.

Shamrock Shake Shamrock Shake

The ending made me crack up real loud and your voice was perfect for this short - 5 well-deserved stars IMO!

Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

I just cannot seem to find an answer to the following question:

WHERE THE HELL DID THE GUN GO?!

Destination Death Star Destination Death Star

Nice job, I loved that you put quite a few inside-jokes in there (the head-bumping-reference made me laugh) and I have to say you have a great sense of timing when it comes to comedy. Last but not least kudos on the voice-acting, I agree with some others that the two voices might be a little too similar but still, your voice is enjoyable and capable of carrying the jokes so you're good there!

LewToons responds:

Thanks a lot! That was my biggest worry with this - because all the jokes are pretty "inside" to star wars fans - but luckily there's enough big fans to get even the really obscure references..like a random blooper haha - thank's for watching

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Genious spin on an otherwise terribly lame meme that wasn't funny in the first place. But seriously, you already had me at "about as old as Betty White in internet years".

10/10

8-bit Avengers 8-bit Avengers

Okay, that was absolutely AWESOME. Even better than I had hoped, you really really nailed it!
10/10 and I'd like to request more of these 8-bit trailers! Keep 'em coming!

Matija27 responds:

Don't be surprised if you see more 8-bit trailer from me :)